Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Welcome/Intro

Hello reader(s),

While I've been called many things, I'll be writing as a senior in college with an unknown future, desperately holding on to what has been the best four years of my life.

A friend of mine at the end of his senior year once told me that if he had one piece of advice, it would be that "any time you are deciding whether or not to do something, sit back and ask yourself if you could only do it in college. If the answer is yes, then do it." By following that advice (to a certain extent) I feel like the next year should be at worst, marginally entertaining.

I'll be blogging to:
a) share that entertainment and present some intriguing conversational topics (unrealistic)
b) entertain myself, vent and get some practice at the art of blogging (realistic)


Comments are welcome. Let me know what you think of me. Let me know what you don't think of me. Reply to posts, Facebook me (I have a strict 'accept everyone' policy) or email me (pomer22@gmail.com).

Wish me luck in writing this blog; I wish you luck in reading it.

3 comments:

capitan said...

if you ever need a photo, hit me up

Eric Langerman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gregg said...

odge odge