Sunday, November 9, 2008

Living in a fantasy world...


Sometimes I think of college as a fantasy world.

You're with your best friends, have relatively little work and minimal responsibility. That's why the entering the Real World next year and leaving the Fantasy one behind seems scary at times.

But sometimes the Fantasy world isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

Take my Fantasy Football league for example...

I have 3 quarterbacks to choose from each week: Tony Romo, Jake Delhomme and Marc Bulger.

I thought I'd made the right decision after Marc Bulger put up a whopping -2 points Thursday night and was sitting on my bench.

Jake, standing in my starting lineup however, matched Bulger's subpar output this afternoon. That means the choice I should have made was starting Tony Romo...

...who's injured and is on a bye week.


Maybe the Real World won't be so bad.

No comments: