Friday, December 12, 2008

The last night...


This is it. Tomorrow, I'll be done.
If I can just make it to tomorrow, everything will be okay.

Those are the thoughts that have been going through my head all day. Tomorrow is my last exam of the semester. After that, I'm home free for a month. A month with nothing to do except whatever I feel like doing.

Home-cooked meals, afternoon naps, a house that cleans itself, and a lot of golf.


But that's tomorrow. Tonight, I desperately need to study.

Well guess what...

I'm not very good at studying.

I know what you're thinking, you're not very good at a lot of things.

And you're right. But I'm really not very good at studying. In fact, it's probably my best anti-skill.


I've been trying to study for the last two weeks and I'm just burnt out. Red Bull's not working anymore, words won't even think about sinking in, and all I can do to stay awake is eat.

So I've spent the last two hours sitting here munching on pretzels...

...and thinking about studying.

Not studying. Just thinking about it.


And for some reason, I don't count that as procrastination. I count it as working.

If I just sit here and consider studying for long enough, slowly, all the knowledge will enter my head and stick there long enough for me to spit it out in a couple hours.

I don't know if it's gonna work but it's better than playing Free Cell or watching YouTube clips.


At least this way, I'm always almost about to study.


Wish me luck, I'll let you how it goes...

No comments: